Thursday, June 23, 2016

Show Updates

Thank you to all my friends and customers who have supported HBI over the last two years.  It has been a great summer season so far, unfortunately, due to illness in my family I've had to head south for a few weeks.

My most excellent business partners Chad and Brit will sometimes be filling in for me while I am out of town.  A hearty thanks to Chad and Brit!!  But,in general the HBI presence at the Saturday Moose Lake Arena flea market and Sunday T.J's street market in Mahtowa might be hit or miss until I return.

Hopefully I will return with my Trip Hammer that has been in storage down south.  Being able to bring that monster back would make a sad trip a little less sad, and make my time in the shop rock 'n roll.

So, please feel free to drop me an email or call with questions about my products.  I will still be checking on the business while I am away.  And check back to my site for updates on my return to regular business.

Thanks again to everyone for a great year so far at Hunchback Ironworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment